Guess what today is…..
It’s MONDAY!!! YAY
And the crowd goes wild..
Hopefully, you’ve realized such because, by the time this post is published, the work day will be ending 🙂
It’s none other than you know who – Candace – here for your weekly dose of So You Know. Never participated? Never fear, the guidelines are posted each week. Ready? Ok, good… Here we go…
- Every Monday I will ask 1-5 questions.
- You can answer all or just a few
- Topics range from surface, general topics all the way to in-depth personal topics.
- To participate you can either answer in the comment section below or create a post on your site and link back to the week’s S.Y.K. post. Don’t know how to link back? Chat with me and I’ll explain how.
- Last but certainly not least – be honest!
The purpose of S.Y.K. is to give your readers insight to the person behind the blog ❤
As for my answers… you will find my answers below the week’s questions from the previous week’s questions.
Easy enough, right?!
- Do you see a therapist? If so, how does doing so influence your life?
- What is your favorite part of adulthood? Your least favorite (besides bills)?
- Are the government officials of your country trustworthy?
- How important, scale of 1-10, are leprechauns in the evolution of humans? 1-of least importance 10-required
That’s all of this weeks version of So You Know and below are my answers from last weeks questions. * read with caution – trigger warning – talk of suicide
- How was your weekend? Honestly. I am writing this the same day last weeks so you know goes live and my weekend has been hell. I came close to committing suicide, I….realized the truth in the saying “we are not our thoughts” and it has impacted me.
- Describe the clothes you are wearing now. Is this your normal Monday attire? My normal Monday attire is the most comfortable, stay at home and relax type of outfit imaginable.
- Do you work a 9-5 job? No, I do not. I work the weekends, holidays, and early in the morning. On average I have two/three days off a week. My job is physically demanding and is reaching the point that I prepare to change careers.
- Who do you look like, your Ma or your dad? My dad. Blah.