Sunshine in my soul
It is so easy to fall within the frame of mind that lends itself to negativity without realizing how it contributes to the negative vibes that sometimes consume our world but today, I refuse to do so. Today I will not feel like my happiness is set up rather enjoy it and accept it.
Too often I find that I am guilty of wallering in moments that have passed but because of me, they remain. I’m going to let go of any of that and appreciate the beauty in the small gifts I am gifted, today.
- The weather is absolutely gorgeous in Louisiana today!!
- My sweet J-Baby cooperated so nicely while I groomed him.
- My daughter will have this day as a canvass to build upon and remember as she has her varsity soccer try-outs today.
- I am off work.
- I have my freedom.
- I have a support system that is the foundation for building my self-confidence.
- I have learned that this moment is all I have and knowing such has altered the way I see life in general.
- I am learning to let go of what I cannot control and it is the most liberating thing I’ve ever experienced.
- I have mobility in that I can walk, use my arms and hands, and my thumbs which typed this gratitude post 😉
- I have a healthy, thriving, intelligent child.
- I belong to an amazing community of like-minded bloggers who encourage me from all over the world.
- Today, I believe in myself.
- Acknowledging my faults and learning from my mistakes is a strength I often dismiss but not today.
I could go on but I will stop with those because I’ve got some vitamin D to soak up!!!☀
What are some things that you are grateful for today?? Let me know in the comments.
I hope all who read this realize the impact you have had on my life. Words do no justice for when trying to express that because of many of you I have the will to live and not just exist. Y’all have singlehandedly changed the way I view myself, my potential and my purpose which has completely changed my perspective about this thing we call life. That’s huge for someone who wanted to die 10 days ago and from the bottom of my heart
I love y’all!