I wanted to make sure each package contained artwork as well as products I love!
A Colorful Canvass
Made by ME!!!!🙂
So You Know
Is postponed until next week in loo of the giveaway.
Let’s start Day Two with a familiar photo…
Prize One! A composition notebook lightly decorated with colorful thought bubbles and feathers. The set of designer pencils will be included as well. Today won’t be as timely as yesterday but we will make it through Day Two of 2 days of giveaway!
Day One of 2 days of giveaway winner is…
All of the names that commented on any of my media platform accounts were thrown into a hat and my Ma drew. Who’s name??
First of many
Today, stay on top of Revenge of Eve!! I will be flooding the feed with pictures of today’s winner packet!! This is post one!! You ready????
I know you’ve already seen that one but… for those who missed it!!
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen this one too!! Lol. I can’t keep a surprise!! My bad. I’ll do better 🙂
Don’t forget…comment GIVEAWAY2 to be entered to win!!
2 days of Giveaway
from Revenge of Eve!!
Behind the scenes things are heating up!! Day One Giveaway is a vintage themed giveaway with my personal art!!
Check back for Day Two’s giveaway theme 🙂
The prizes are piling up! Stay tuned for tomorrow because it is Day One!! The prizes will be shown all day with the winner announced at 6 pm Central U.S. time.
****This composition notebook will be given on Day Two of giveaway.****
–I apologize for any confusion–
Check back for more!! Giveaway Day One winner announced July 21, 2019 Central U.S. time 6 pm.
Working on Us is a community-building effort for starting the conversation. You are given the choice of two prompts; question(s) or photo.
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from July 17th. through to July 23rd to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post.
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your feelings a validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
~ 💚 ~
Week #7 (Delicate Topic) – Suicide Ideation
Prompt #1 Questions
- Have you ever experienced suicidal thoughts? Yes, sometimes daily
- Have you ever attempted suicide? Yes
- Were you ever hospitalized for a suicidal attempt and/or ideation? Yes, my first admission into the hospital was due to suicidal ideation
- When you were hospitalized, what was your experience like? I have never had a bad experience per se but I prefer maintaining stability outside of a hospital setting.
- Do you ever feel suicidal ideation since your release? Yes, often.
I won’t elaborate on this topic because I am in a different head space at the moment but it occurs, often and it’s unpleasant.
Yes, You Read That Right!
For my two year anniversary, I will host a 2-day giveaway. 🙂
If you enjoy paper, collage, and stationery, don’t miss these 2 days of giveaway!!
Sunday July 21 – July 22, 2019
Spread the word!! The more the merrier.
International entries accepted
Comment GIVEAWAY2 once you have followed your choice of platform
Subscribe to the elusive theGarden newsletter
Enter for a chance to win a collaged journal from Ace&Ko Creative!!
Also, you will receive a journaling packet stuffed with vintage ephemera, designer paper, embellishments, and a variety of images to use in your personal journal.
A surprise element or two may be thrown in for good measure 😉
This is my thank you for your support and cheers to two solid year’s of sharing my story!!