So You Know!
Well, hello folks and welcome back to R.O.E.’s question series. It’s been a few weeks since we’ve had one but we can just pick right on up where we left off🙂
If you are new to So You Know, I’ll give you a quick run down.
So You Know is a series of question intended to bring readers closer to the personal lives of their favorite bloggers. By following a few simple rules you to can give your reader insight into your life.
- Create a post or answer the questions in the comments.
- Create a pingback to this post. Don’t know how? Chat with me and I’ll explain how to do so. It’s easy!!
- Answer the questions honestly
See? Easy, huh?
- Do you feel confident in expressing how you feel about particular things? Example: sharing your opinion or protecting your boundaries
- Do you have someone who holds all of your life’s secrets or do you keep everything to yourself?
- What is the one quality you look for in a friend?
- What is the one quality you possess that you are most fond of in others?
- List five words you would use to describe yourself. Only five words.
My answers to the last S.Y.K.
- Do you take a vacation during the summer months? If so, what amount of time do you travel (days, weeks)? My daughter and I make a point to attend a music festival each year. The length of stay varies but up to one week.
- Do you meet up with family or friends at the destination? Each year in September the women of my family vacation in Florida for a week but I haven’t attended in a few years.
- What has been your favorite destination spot? I enjoy Florida but I love Arkansas.
- What has been your worst traveling experience? When I was four months pregnant I was flying to Utah and before loading on the plane I needed something to eat but my debt card would not process the transaction. I was sick the whole plane trip.
- If you do not travel each summer, what do you do to escape your reality? What’s reality? Lol