Working on Us is a community-building effort for starting the conversation. You are given the choice of two prompts; question(s) or photo.
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from July 17th. through to July 23rd to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post.
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your feelings a validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
~ 💚 ~
Week #7 (Delicate Topic) – Suicide Ideation
Prompt #1 Questions
- Have you ever experienced suicidal thoughts? Yes, sometimes daily
- Have you ever attempted suicide? Yes
- Were you ever hospitalized for a suicidal attempt and/or ideation? Yes, my first admission into the hospital was due to suicidal ideation
- When you were hospitalized, what was your experience like? I have never had a bad experience per se but I prefer maintaining stability outside of a hospital setting.
- Do you ever feel suicidal ideation since your release? Yes, often.
I won’t elaborate on this topic because I am in a different head space at the moment but it occurs, often and it’s unpleasant.