S.Y.K. is Bacccck!
The last two week’s there was no episode of S.Y.K. because, simply, life has been rough around these parts. In order to gain some normalcy, I figured I could start by publishing our favorite series of questions.
I hope you are excited 🙂
So You Know (S.Y.K.)
Is a series of questions meant to bring the reader closer to their favorite bloggers. It’s easy to participate! Follow these simple guidelines:
Publish a post on your site answering this week’s questions.
Create a pingback to this week’s post. Don’t know how? Chat with me and I’ll explain.
See simple, right?
This week’s questions
- Do you take a vacation during the summer months? If so, what amount of time do you travel (days, weeks)?
- Do you meet up with family or friends at the destination?
- What has been your favorite destination spot?
- What has been your worst traveling experience?
- If you do not travel each summer, what do you do to escape your reality?
I hope that everyone is staying cool this summer. Summer vacation comes to an end in three short weeks and school begins. Time seems to fly by the older I get. My daughter and I are going camping in the upcoming weeks and I can not be more excited. I haven’t got away in two years and the effects of that are showing in my lack of fulfillment.
The increase in my meds is working in spurts so I know I am on the right track. I go for an evaluation next Wednesday with a possible increase. I am bothered by my position in life these days, as you all know, so I am looking for any glimmer of light. Thanks for all the encouraging words you share and thank you for being a source of positivity in my daily reading.