First things first
A big congrats to Sneha’s Expression – For Women for taking home the 2019 Bloggers Bash Award for Personal Development Blog. You can check out all of the other winners on The Bloggers Bash Website. I would also like to say congratulations to all of those who were nominated. It takes a special person to go out of their way to nominate another blogger for an award and an equally as special blogger to be nominated.
Being nominated was the highlight of my 2019!!! Thank you all who nominated and or voted for R.O.E.
So You Know is a series that goes live each and every Monday (well 95% of the time). It’s a series intended to bring the reader closer to their favorite bloggers. To participate is simple.
- Create a post on your site answering the week’s questions OR post your answers in the comment section below.
- Create a pingback to this weeks version of S.Y.K. Don’t know how? Chat with me and I’ll walk you through it.
- All that is asked: be honest 🙂
This Weeks Questions
- Have you ever had a relationship with someone that you could not touch (Due to circumstance or distance)?
- If so, how did y’all meet?
- Do you believe a relationship can survive without physical touch?
- What types of relationships have surprised you (Close friend, brothers childhood friend, web friends)?
- If you have ever had an experience with a relationship that was not typical of dating methods, what made it different and how long did y’all last?