Guess what today is…..
It’s MONDAY!!! YAY
And the crowd goes wild..
Hopefully, you’ve realized such because, by the time this post is published, the work day will be ending 🙂
It’s none other than you know who – Candace – here for your weekly dose of So You Know. Never participated? Never fear, the guidelines are posted each week. Ready? Ok, good… Here we go…
- Every Monday I will ask 1-5 questions.
- You can answer all or just a few
- Topics range from surface, general topics all the way to in-depth personal topics.
- To participate you can either answer in the comment section below or create a post on your site and link back to the week’s S.Y.K. post. Don’t know how to link back? Chat with me and I’ll explain how.
- Last but certainly not least – be honest!
The purpose of S.Y.K. is to give your readers insight to the person behind the blog ❤
As for my answers… you will find my answers below the week’s questions from the previous week’s questions.
Easy enough, right?!
- Do you see a therapist? If so, how does doing so influence your life?
- What is your favorite part of adulthood? Your least favorite (besides bills)?
- Are the government officials of your country trustworthy?
- How important, scale of 1-10, are leprechauns in the evolution of humans? 1-of least importance 10-required
That’s all of this weeks version of So You Know and below are my answers from last weeks questions. * read with caution – trigger warning – talk of suicide
How was your weekend? Honestly. I am writing this the same day last weeks so you know goes live and my weekend has been hell. I came close to committing suicide, I….realized the truth in the saying “we are not our thoughts” and it has impacted me.
Describe the clothes you are wearing now. Is this your normal Monday attire? My normal Monday attire is the most comfortable, stay at home and relax type of outfit imaginable.
Do you work a 9-5 job? No, I do not. I work the weekends, holidays, and early in the morning. On average I have two/three days off a week. My job is physically demanding and is reaching the point that I prepare to change careers.
Who do you look like, your Ma or your dad? My dad. Blah.