So You Know
It’s that time again! Happy Monday, y’all!
If you are new to these parts, Welcome ❤
Have a look around and while you are at it, subscribe to receive theGarden, a monthly newsletter sent out randomly throughout the month. No spamming, only love.
So You Know is a series that gives the reader insight to the opinions of their favorite bloggers. Participation is easy. Keep reading and don’t forget that S.Y.K is rolled out
I like to keep it pretty simple around here and here are a few things to keep in mind while participating:
- There are no right or wrong answers… Your answers = Your opinion = Your life
- Answer a few or one, whatever you are comfortable with
- Pingback to any S.Y.K. post
- Use the hashtag #SYK to tag your post
- Be real. If you feel a certain type of way, say it. You were asked your opinion (double dog dare)
- A number of questions will be asked. At least 1, no more than 5.
- Questions will range in subject from cherries to prostitution.
- Participation will consist of you creating a post on your website, listing the questions and responding.
- Pingback to any SYK post
Don’t know how to create a pingback? Hit me up and I’ll tell ya how. It’s easy and everyone needs a little help here and there
Ready? On your mark…get set….
- Do you take responsibilty for other peoples problems and/or emotions, unknowingly? If so, move on to question 2, if not…head on to #3.
- When did you noticed this behavior was burdening you and stunting your growth? Was it a particular incident or did someone verbally tell you that it isn’t your responsibility?
- Were you raised by giving parents or by parents who gave only to throw it in your face later?
- Lastly, what are your opinions concerning parents being held responsible for their children’s action? As in – what age is the child when they are held responsible for their own actions? Is this opinion reflective of how your parents raised you or opposite?
Ok I squeezed multiple question under one number, two times (lol), but that’s ok
The questions here on S.Y.K. have had a parenting theme more recently and as I am just noticing this, I can relate it to what I am seeing lately. These questions are also for non-parents – assuming they have opinions about the matters of parenting. Because I mean, damn, they sure have an opinion when a child is screaming and throwing a fit in Wal-Mart!! And the expression on their faces say even more!!
My answers to last weeks questions
- What is your biggest fear? Besides suffocating, which is my biggest, would have to be that I “check out” because life becomes too hard to handle.
- When did you recognize it as the biggest? After an episode of psychosis.
- What happened that caused you to recognize it? I lost control of my mind. More specifically, I wasn’t taught how powerful our brains are and that it can do things without consulting the host.
- Has it ever happened to you or anyone you love? not that I am aware of.
- Have you tried to overcome? If so, how and what was the result? I do not remember fighting it but I will say it was scary and out of sorts. I saw myself looking down from above. I was sitting in a chair with my legs crossed and while I was literally doing so, it didn’t make sense to see myself from that perspective. Unfortunately the opposite is true. When life seems to be edging on “too much”, I almost welcome it. It can be related to me giving up, I suppose. I don’t want to give up but sometimes life can be too much and sometimes I feel I am not cut out for it.
Before you go…. if you moseyed around and liked what you saw, I was anonymously nominated for a blogging award and if I did not promote voting, I would be doing the nominator a disservice – so, if you liked- vote here for Revenge of Eve. And, as always, Thank You for your support 🙂