Hey y’all! Today’s S.Y.K. is a list of questions that will have you thinking about the future.
This series was established for bloggers to share with their readers a more personal inside look at who is behind their favorite blogs.
Need help linking back to this post??
Email me and I can explain the process to you. It’s simple and you will have learned something new today!! Are you new to the scene? What better way to gain exposure than to participate in other bloggers series!!
I like to keep it pretty simple around here and here are a few things to keep in mind while participating:
- There are no right or wrong answers… Your answers = Your opinion = Your life
- Answer a few or one, whatever you are comfortable with
- Pingback to any S.Y.K. post
- Use the hashtag #SYK to tag your post
- Be real. If you feel a certain type of way, say it. You were asked your opinion (double dog dare)
- A number of questions will be asked. At least 1, no more than 5.
- Questions will range in subject from cherries to prostitution.
- Participation will consist of you creating a post on your website, listing the questions and responding.
- Pingback to any SYK post
*As a parent do you feel safe leaving the world in your children hands? Explain why or why not
*If you are child-free, do you feel we (humans) are heading in the right direction, as a whole?
*What do you consider the biggest difference in your generation and your parents generation? Compare the two using a positive impact and its negative effects.
*Do you feel like an old soul? Or a youngster? Why?
*What era would you chose to live in if given the chance?
My answers to last weeks questions:
- How much of what you do for other others is conditional? When I give of myself or gift a gift, I do so without condition or expectation. However, it is nice to receive a thank you.
- Are you driven by motive? Not when I do for others but in order for me to do anything for myself, there must be a reward.
- Who do you think of when you offer assistance to someone in need? I mostly do for those who struggle and have children. I do for the children. While I am empathetic I am not sympathetic by far. The reason for me to do for those who struggle is strictly for the kids. I do donate to the local women’s home and will soon be able to work with local sex workers.
- If you see someone, a stranger in distress, do you….. A. look the other way B. hang around to see if they receive help C. jump to aid them without thought D. help if you have time??? None of the above. I freeze. I physically cannot react/respond. I have been this way as long as I can remember. It is almost as though my system shuts down but the thought of the exchange of bodily fluid (my ocd trigger) has much to do with this. My ears usually ring when something bad happens so I stand in place with my eyes shut and my ears plugged. I wish the opposite were true.
- Do you feel integrity is a moral or something created by society that guilts us to follow societal standards? I truly believe integrity is something that belongs to our soul and is the way to stay true to ourselves. With that said it is one of few standards not set by society. I am an open book and have no regret (except one) from my 40-years of existence and that is because what I’ve done behind closed doors, I would do regardless of who is watching.