Think – Reblog – Share – Answer
This week on So You Know I am going to ask you to really think about your answers to the following questions. I also would like to say that I understand if you do not care to answer them publicly but I do ask you to reblog this post. Why? Because I think the questions I am going to ask need to be asked of others to encourage them to think about the way they (we) as individuals operate.
I only ask you to participate if you can be 100% honest. I feel that many, if they are being honest, will not want to share their answers.
I like to keep it pretty simple around here and here are a few things to keep in mind while participating:
- There are no right or wrong answers… Your answers = Your opinion = Your life
- Answer a few or one, whatever you are comfortable with
- Pingback to any S.Y.K. post
- Use the hashtag #SYK to tag your post
- Be real. If you feel a certain type of way, say it. You were asked your opinion (double dog dare)
- A number of questions will be asked. At least 1, no more than 5.
- Questions will range in subject from cherries to prostitution.
- Participation will consist of you creating a post on your website, listing the questions and responding.
- Pingback to any SYK post
- How much of what you do for other others is conditional?
- Are you driven by motive?
- Who do you think of when you offer assistance to someone in need?
- If you see someone, a stranger in distress, do you….. A. look the other way B. hang around to see if they receive help C. jump to aid them without thought D. help if you have time???
- Do you feel integrity is a moral or something created by society that guilts us to follow societal standards?
Last weeks S.Y.K. was a combination of gross and funny and I was surprised at the honesty of two of my fave’s… Ashley and Beckie. Thank you for participating each Monday and for being transparent with your followers.